Your bike is the vehicle that can steal easily the thief. Because an experienced thief can break the lock comes with the bike and wheel himself. So here this article “How to protect your motorcycle from theft” we are talking about how to protect our motorcycle without giving a chance to thieves.
Hidden Kill Switch
Giving this type of switch to your bike will make it impossible for a thief to start a bike at once. This works as a second start switch when someone breaks a bike start switch.Even the thief cuts the first Start Switch easily, to start the bike, he has to activate this switch also. But you are the only one who knows there is a second start switch to start your bike. This type of switch can be fitted to your bike with the advice of an experienced technician.
There are three ways you can take care of your bike using locks.
- Cable locks – Security systems with cable
- Steering lock – Safety systems that only come with the bike’s handle
- Disc lock (with or without an alarm) – Disk safety systems (with and without a notification alarm) on bike wheels
The above security systems are available in the market at different prices. Determine yourself how much you can spend on the safety of your bike. Using these locks, you can secure your bike with the help of an experienced bike technician.
This is the safest way to do it, although it is a little expensive right now. This means that if a thief takes your bike, you can find the motorcycle along with the thief.
Simple Tips to Prevent Motorcycle theft
- Whenever the bike stops, turn off the engine and take the key into your own hands.
- It is better if you can lock the bike in the same position every day.
- Use different types of locks, such as a disk lock or switch. (Hidden Kill Switch mentioned above)
- If you are riding with another biker, lock both bikes together.
- Park your bike wherever you can see.
- It is better if you can park your bike where CCTV cameras are operating.
- Always keep your bike, registration, and motorcycle insurance card in your possession at all times.
Here in this article “How to protect your motorcycle from theft” present you some tips you can take to protect your Motorcycle from theft.